What People Are Saying About Us!
Features of our "Points to Remember" Flashcard program
- The "Points to Remember" Flashcard program is a compilation of over 600 critical concepts you must understand to pass the Registered Dietitian Exam.
- Studies have shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning. Flashcards make repetitive learning fun and fast.
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process. The flipping action gets you actively involved and makes learning a game of sorts.
- Our cards are printed on heavy, brightly colored cover stock, and are laser printed by professional printers. These are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage.
- We cover all of the (6) major domains of the RD test.
- Out flashcards are constructed so that you are much less likely to have a painful paper cut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards.
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for an appointment, riding in the car, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted.
- The cards are the perfect size, 3.0 X 4.25 inches to fit in your hands. All questions are in large bold print and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying.
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information. Unlike textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a "game" you can play until you've mastered the material.
- It's easy for a friend to help you study - they don't even have to know anything about the RD exam. If they can read, then they can quiz you with our flashcards.
Flash Card Examples
(Mouse Over individual cards to see the opposite side)